In order to compete in the global financial market, knowledge of Japanese and overseas tax regimes for the financial services industry is crucial. Familiarity with tax risk analyses, tax treaties, transfer pricing, and judicious tax planning are fundamental to tax-efficient operations that optimize shareholder value.
In addition, as products traded in the financial markets become more complex, having tax professionals with experience working in and with the financial industry helps Archon & Company understand our clients’ needs. We have more than 100 professional staff working with very sophisticated financial instruments and investment structures on a daily basis. Our experiences enable us to provide high-quality domestic and overseas consulting services through collaboration with our financial services teams across Archon & Company member firms.
- Tax consulting and compliance services for financial institutions
- Tax consulting advice for various financial products
- Tax consulting for investment schemes
- Tax consulting and compliance services for insurance companies
- Tax consulting and compliance services for Japan branches of foreign-affiliated financial institutions
- M&A consulting for financial institutions, insurance companies, and investment funds