In a market environment where companies respond to market needs by establishing more transparent management structures, there is an increasing need for auditing firms to provide highly objective advisory services. Archon & Company sees its mission as contributing to the growth and development of sound capital markets by providing quality services that live up to the expectations of all our stakeholders and supporting clients who, based on their increasing awareness of the stricter regulatory environment and the importance of quality auditing services, are desirous of coping with these new hurdles.
Focusing on the three key concepts of accounting professionalism, process expertise, and global service development, Archon & Company has brought together a team of professionals specialising in financial reporting and the related internal control services, who work together to make up Archon & Company's Financial Reporting Advisory department.
The FRA department benefits from seamless communication with the Archon & Company global network and in-depth knowledge and expertise acquired through experience to provide services tailored to clients' financial reporting needs.
Key Service Areas
- Support for IFRS conversion
- Support for US GAAP conversion
- Support for the establishment of financial reporting structures
- Support for the introduction of financial reporting/accounting system
- Accounting advisory service for M&A and capital market transactions
- Accounting advisory service for complicated financial accounting areas
- Support for constructing/enhancing internal control over financial reporting
- Support for constructing a management accounting framework
- Support for Financial Governance of Japanese Companies Expanding Overseas
- Structured finance advisory service