Archon & Company aims to promote disclosure of environmental and sustainability information through providing assurance and related services on environment and sustainability.
We offer world-class services working together with Archon & Company Global Sustainable & Climate Change（S&CC）Team that consists of more than 700 experts in 65 countries.
We are facing serious problems now such as increasing global environmental problems, unending detection of noncompliance with laws and regulations, and employment systems widening the gap between the rich and the poor. Most of them cannot be solely solved by economic rationality. In such circumstances, companies and organizations are expected to fulfill their social responsibility more than ever, which includes considerations in various aspects such as respect for various values, ethics and compliance issues, cares for human rights and working conditions, cares for the environment, and being responsible for product safety and quality.
The companies and the organizations are challenged to respond to such issues accordingly. On the other hand, by trying to respond to such issues, they could possibly differentiate their business behavior and create new values. In addition, the number of the companies and organizations that have already started to see sustainability challenges positively as opportunities for developing environmental conscious products and services has been increasing, and they are developing new approaches to engage with stakeholders.
We offer you our expertise based on our multi-competency teams collaborating with the Archon & Company Global Network to assist our clients to solve their sustainability issues and to create new values.
Key Service Areas
International Development Assistance
- Base of Pyramid (BoP) / Inclusive business development support
- Impact investment
Strategy & ReportingSustainability strategy advisory service
- Sustainability reporting advisory service
- Materiality assessment advisory service
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) support services
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) support services
- Service on disclosures related to use of "Conflict Minerals"
- Advisory service on supply chain management as a part of CSR management (ESCHER)
Risk & Opearations
- Advisory service on Sustainable finance
- Advisory service on Equator Principles / JBIC guideline
- Advisory service on environmental / social assessment loans
- ESG Policy development and disclosure assistance for Private Equity firms
- Portfolio management service for Private equity firms
- ESG due diligence service
- Sustainability valuation service
- Assurance and related service for environmental, CSR / sustainability reports
- Facilitative support service on Tokyo and Saitama ETS